Re: Old Trucks

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old Trucks
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 08:19:32 EST
In a message dated 3/9/01 10:13:15 AM Central Standard Time,
lsr_man@yahoo.com writes:

<< So what's happening on your project Larry?  You
 been awful quiet here lately.

Dick J and list I have still been working on it, took the quickchange rear
end and set it under the frame to start work installing brackets and spring
hangers. Its funny how you can take an old farm truck lower it about 6inches
add a quickchange and it starts looking like a race truck.(well It does to me
ha ha ). Now for the bad
part. I have always had good luck buying things off of ebay but I just got
took for $1000.76 on a set of heads from this guy on ebay. His so called name
is P.J. Andrews who lives in Pensacola Fl. and his email address is
shhinou@aol.com. Ebay has kicked him off of there site but getting the money
back looks like a problem. I later found out he has done this to other
people. If anybody has any ideas on what to do I'm open to all suggestions.
Thanks Larry Mac

///
///