Re: HVLP spray guns

To: "The Butters Family" <bbutters@coldreams.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HVLP spray guns
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 06:31:18 -0600
Tried two of them still couldn't make them paint well.....

I am a fan of my Sharp's and Devilbis MBC's  ( old models and Not made in
China ) They aren't even the new Gravity feed deals... Just old Paint guns
.... well maintained but OLD....

Biggest deal about Paint isn't how it's applied it's how you work it out
afterwards...  Polishing is something I like to do.... I am also very
impressed with the new Paints ... they seem to flow well enough to limit my
actual color sanding and buffing....

I really did Paint my Camaro out on a Gravel Driveway.... and it don't look
to bad.... ( PPG acrylic enamal with a hardner )