Re: International/attitudes

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: International/attitudes
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 05:54:27 -0500
personally i think they ought to put the barstool racing at
the same corner of the track they race the cockroaches, the
frog jumping race, the dunking tank, and see how many people
can really fit in a VW bug... I think I want a new class for
radio controlled cars.. maybe I could chase the barstools
with one.. I/ll draw one up on my etch-a-sketch cad system
this morning,then run it through the magna doodle cam
system...
Dave

Keith Turk wrote:

> Secondly.... It's my belief that you HAVE to include all competitors and
> thier vehicles.... this organization can't Let the Rocket Bike Not have a
> Place.... or the Toyota Diesel pick up.   Or the Bar stool.... I know
> several of you don't like the Bar Stool based on it's relationship to
> Drinking and Driving.... Personally I think that is a stretch....  USFRA has
> set up a class of racing and defined the rules for that racing.... I think
> there oughta be a World record for each of these classes.... Funny thing is
> that it is the one form that could be done about anywhere....
>
> Keith ( let the fun begin not END )

///
///