Bugeye headlights...

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye headlights...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:56:25 -0600
I am going to run the car in the Production catagory first... I think it's a
Gt car.... be honest my rule book is here somewhere and I am too lazy to
look it up....  Obviously it's going to perform service long term as a
Modified Sports entry...  Hopefully Fuel and Gas as well as Blown someday...

The whole idea of the 1-liter class just kills me.... been snickering about
it for a couple of weeks now.... I just love the idea of taking a car from
75mph or so ... up to my Personal goal for the car in the 300mph range....
It's a LONG term Project... not something I am going to do like the
Camaro... I won't compromise on the Safety stuff or the Roll cage
structure.... it will be the Best I can do.... the main power plants are
obviously the Race motors I have avalible to me today.... so long as I don't
turn them all to junk at this Years Speedweek.... They should be in the
Bugeye next year this time....

It's kinda like building a Fort as a Kid I think.... it's all in the
building and just a bit in the Running .... The Camaro has had a good
life.... and has a couple of races left in it for me... mostly
speedweek..... but I am ready to build a NEW FORT....

Keith

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]

///
///