HEY GUYS & Gals

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: HEY GUYS & Gals
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:33:33 -0600
Well I am Home finally and I brought a new friend home with me.... The
BUGEYE is Here.... finally.... it's alot of things Fancy ain't one of
them.... Took several Pictures while I was there picking it up.... but you
all know what a Clapped out Bugeye looks like....

I finally have MY Austin Healey Race car.... it's gonna run the first time
out as a 1 liter car.... complete with a 948cc Healey Motor.... It will grow
up over time to become somewhat faster then it's first outting.... but I
wanted to start racing it as a Pure Healey and Modify it from there.... That
way no one can ever say it's NOT a Healey..... ( Healey guys can be
strange... I offer myself as Proof )

Very cool stuff.... This is going to be fun.... K

///
///