Re: International Records

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: International Records
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:10:47 -0600
Okay Joe.... lets take that as an example then.... You say there is a
difference between say... Maxton and Bonneville.... and I happen to
agree.... at Bonneville you have 4 miles to get up to speed.... where is the
challange compared to ONE mile and a 132' trap.... or at El Mirage on Dirt
at 1.3 miles?  or Muroc on Talcum Powder at 1.5 miles and a One way average
as the record.... Personally I think the short courses are severaly
disadvantaged over the Long Course at Bville.... shoot even the Short course
is better.....

Why not?

Keith