Re: Burklands Streamliner

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Burklands Streamliner
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:59:23 EST
In a message dated 01/23/2001 5:52:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ardunbill@webtv.net writes:

<< It would be of considerable interest to learn exactly how these
 "perfectly tuned" engines are built, set up, and operated.  Does anybody
 know?

 If not, if anybody can put me in touch with the builder, and he/she is
 willing to talk about it, I'd like to write an article about it.
 Cheers, Bill

Bill,
    If any of the LSR people could put it into simple terms and book-form
it'd be a best seller.
    I suspect that it's pretty much the sound your little gas 239" Ardun/Merc
had last year at Maxton on it's 131mph pass...............Ardun Doug King

///
///