Re: GUESS WHO THE STREAMLINER' S DRIVER WAS - - - - -

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: GUESS WHO THE STREAMLINER' S DRIVER WAS - - - - -
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:56:03 -0800
Boy you are right on Quinn's welding skills. He welded a chunk back into a
Rodek block for us and it was a thing of beauty. He would weld a pass or two
then peen the weld, clean it and lay on more weld. When he was done and we
had the block re machined you could barely tell where the welded area was. A
craftsman we shall not see the likes of again.
Jim in Palmdale