Re: Rich Fox's Roadster

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rich Fox's Roadster
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:46:53 -0800
Bruce; Assuming I can get power to the garage plans call for the roadster to
run this year. I have loaned my Vega to a neighbor and he and some friends
are supposed to become land speed racers this year also.             They
said they would like to do it once to say they had done it.  Yeah. Sure. So
did I.  Rich Fox