Re: Rich Fox's Roadster

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rich Fox's Roadster
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:27:46 EST
        Keith,   Rich sent me that great photo of his roadster and the high
wing monoplane, on the salt, about a year ago .  I printed about eight
copies of it, and then had a friend make a copy of it that is 12 "x 14 ",
for my den wall . It sure is a classic looking competition hot rod on the
salt !   I also got to see the roadster on my visit to Rich' s shop last
March . Thanks, Rich, and when will it be seen at Bonneville again ......
this year  ......  or maybe it will show up at the lakes ?
        Much too nice to sit high and dry in your garage for long !
                     Bruce
       where we got a frosting of snow this afternoon .....