Re: Drag Racing in D.C.

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, americanpartnerinrussia@starpower.net,
Subject: Re: Drag Racing in D.C.
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:32:18 -0800 (PST)
Bleeeve me - - there were plenty of times I
couldn't take it and grabbed up the wife and kid
and zoomed right over there.  When you sit there
relaxed and listening, there is a kind of rythem
that the runs develop.  You can say "small block,
small block, ford, big block, small block, mopar
. . . . .HOLY CRAP - what the hell was that ?
?!!!"  And that one only took about half the time
of the others - - "grab the kid honey, it's time
to go to the track!"

Dick J

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/