Re: SCTA/BNI

To: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: SCTA/BNI
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:30:49 -0600
Howdy,
          Well I can get the form from the website, but am not able to
attach my name etc. to the form and email it to you along with my Visa
number.....any way to do that? or is it something that a fumble fingered
computer illiterate (me) has overlooked?
where the sky is grey and the snow is still dirty at 30 degrees in madison wi

At 10:05 PM 1/16/01, you wrote:
>Rick & List:
>
>BNI dues are $60.00 again this year.  For an up to date form follow the
>bouncing mouse to: http://www.scta-bni.org/Bonneville/bonn_06.htm
>
>We added a spot for Email address.  By next year we hope to start Emailing
>the Straightaway News out.  Not only will you receive it quicker, but it
>will help us control our mail costs.  Just to give you an idea, she just
>printed and is mailing 1600 Straightaway News at $.34 each, $544.  We mail
>at least four of these a year.....
>
>Also new this year is the ability to use credit card for dues and by next
>year we hope to have the whole process in the SCTA/BNI store!  Isn't
>technology wonderful?
>
>Mike (who has to log off to make at least 8 SCTA calls, but would rather
>hang out with you guys) Manghelli

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316