Re: [Re: Rear Engine Ts]

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: [Re: Rear Engine Ts]
From: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Date: 4 Jan 01 05:43:52 PST
I agree with Dan. There are plenty of classes now and with the possible
addition of the Nostalgia(?) classes I think most people can find a place for
the car they currently have or want to build. Phil

"Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com> wrote:
Roadsters run in a category called Vintage. Some of the mails posted seem to
want to keep the classic lakes cars in tact. If we build long wheelbase,
rear engine roadsters similar to a Top Fuel or Fed Mogal(sp) car where is
the classic look?

The answer would seem to be to build 'em like they were. Then the handling
problem would return. Vintage is for the classic car - if you want to build
a rear engine lakester then run in lakester class.