Superbird/Daytona

To: "Kevin Warren" <kevwar@scruznet.com>, <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>
Subject: Superbird/Daytona
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 04:58:19 -0600
Brad and I were thrashing on the Camaro our first year at Bville in 99 and
an older fella walked up and started chatting with us.... next thing I know
he whips out his wallet..... Rather then Showing us his Grand children he
pulls out a Picture of a Black? Daytona and a Copy of his Two club
certificate..... Sorry I can't remember his name but the point was that he
did it many years ago and was still coming to the salt enjoying his
Peers....

Keith