Re: Occupations

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>,
Subject: Re: Occupations
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:09:05 -0600
Mike so folks don't Miss WHO you are... isn't that 265 the KUGAL and LEFEVER
Firebird .... Kinda Like the First Doorslammer over 300mph.... and I hear
you finally let them Stick you in the car .... Got into the Two Club this
Year didn't you?   Congradulations....

K ( now here is a Guy that is almost as Bad as Ed's Getting Lucky....Ed by
the way runs a MITECH engine )