Occupations

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Occupations
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:40:42 EST
Bob Wanner,prolly the least mechanical person on this list.
                    Born Bronx,NY 1944,US Army(draftee} 65-67 Germany ,drove
everything from jeeps to TVRs (tank tow vehicles ,HUGE) ,NYC Fire Dept Eng 88
Bronx 1968-1997,retired .Got married, Angie ,1970  named after Angelina
patron saint of patience.2 grown kids ,daughter ,26 ,internet well-paid
something soon to be Queen ,and son 28 who is on "the job" at my old
firehouse,giving angie another 28 years of grief. FD satisfied my speed-need
through fire-fighting .Was into drags early 60s,got back motorsports more w/
autocross and currently am in the final stages of completing a K/GL  with a
converted F 500 scca road racer. Also have a landscape biz and am a big
garden freak,really. Use 1/2 used race tires to grow the worlds fastest
tomatoes. And i hope those people that make the signs can make us all
name-tags,as no way will i want to miss meeting any of the people i read
about the last couple of nights! (At Maxton)                 Bob,formerly
land mime,Wanner