Re: Headlights in /GT

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: Headlights in /GT
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:17:16 -0400
Chuck

1, Sun roof, If it was my car I'd get the Mig out and fill it with a new
panel. Other wise Add protective bars and webbing to the roll cage.

2, Gutting, of parts such as heater/AC, the radio, heater controls and all
the unnecessary evap lines and emission control wiring would seem to be in
line with other race cars I've seen. Still not sure on the headlight wiring
and door motors. Ask Dan.

3, Fuel "Tank",  Can be mounted 'anywhere' outside the drivers compartment.
In /GT you must keep the original tank in its original location even if you
don't use it.

John (wana here more on Muroc) Beckett