Re: Headlights in /GT

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlights in /GT
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:42:37 -0400
    Chuck

    In the dog house again? Boy that didn't last long. Of course I've not
been out of the dog house in a long time.

    As to the lights for a /GT. The rule book says that the headlights must
be retained in the stock location. So my guess is they gotta be there, bulb
and all. Don't know that they must be in moveable condition as the original
location can be construed as closed. Maybe Ed Van Scoy or Dan Warner will be
able to define this a little further when they get back from Muroc.

    John (keep trying Landracing.com & SCTA-BNI.org for Muroc info) Beckett,
LSR #79