Re: Ken Walkey dis...

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Ken Walkey dis...
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:29:22
Could be done! But first we oughta ask if they would print them before we
prepare our prose!

Maybe different authors each issue, say three or four, relating something
technical or special to them?

mayf (I'll write something when it get organized)
At 03:25 PM 12/17/99 -0500, John Beckett wrote:
>You know, just thinking out loud, if were all bummed out about Hot Rod and
>their lack of coverage, respect etc.. Maybe we should help Wendy Jeffries by
>supplying some more good articles to BRN. Could be tech stuff or maybe just
>experiences we've had. We (LSR) already have a dedicated newspaper...and I
>am sure there are plenty of good writers out there...look at the words
>generated by this list. How about someone going back to the archives and
>grouping our comments into an article...like aerodynamics, turbo's, tires or
>any number of things.
>
>John Beckett

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)