Re: Ken Walkey dis...

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Ken Walkey dis...
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:25:52 -0500
You know, just thinking out loud, if were all bummed out about Hot Rod and
their lack of coverage, respect etc.. Maybe we should help Wendy Jeffries by
supplying some more good articles to BRN. Could be tech stuff or maybe just
experiences we've had. We (LSR) already have a dedicated newspaper...and I
am sure there are plenty of good writers out there...look at the words
generated by this list. How about someone going back to the archives and
grouping our comments into an article...like aerodynamics, turbo's, tires or
any number of things.

John Beckett