Re: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class

To: ECTA845@aol.com
Subject: Re: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 19:36:02 -0700
I have been following this thread with great interest. My own opinion is don't
change a  thing. Besides, what do you do with somebody like me that scrapped
the OEM electonic injection and replaced it with a Holly 4-barrel?  I've got
it!! We devise a new class called RETRO for those people that took a giant leap
backward in technology!!
Ed