FW: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class

To: "'land-speed@autox.team.net'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:44:05 -0800

        yes, and if this nostalgia class becomes a reality, i'll make sure
our 68
        firebird has enough electronics on it so that it doesnt qualify in
the
        nostalgia/ wheelchair class - i welcome racing anyone with
electronics -
        bring em on !!!! - with or without electronics, i could personally
care
        less, our car is designed our way to race anything - bring them on
!!!!!

        i'll screw a dummy oxygen sensor in our exhaust if i have to to race
        against the "electronic boys"  -i welcome racing them !!!!

        doug  AND DARRELL!!!!!!@ black radon engineering