Re: Front Brakes

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com, landspeedracer@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: Front Brakes
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:07:18 EST
I have front brakes on my Vega and had them on my 32 because they feel a lot
better than without them. Don't think I need them at the salt, just like
them. We were having trouble starting the roadster with rear brakes only in
my driveway once so I pushed it off with Jerry in it, out front. When it
caught he punched it, than realized he was running out of road. Hit the
brakes, locked up rears, felt nothing in car so gave up on brakes and tried
to steer it around corner. He ended up on some guys lawn on top of the guys
favorite bush. The nice policeman who came suggested I buy the guy a new
plant. The guy said it was a $475 bush. I paid it. Front brakes would have
been good that day.  Rich Fox