Re: Just a Question?

To: JAMES CANNON <dr.piston@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Just a Question?
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 06:54:35 -0800 (PST)
Well I'm on both sides.  I want to keep the old
stuff alive, but the new stuff sure makes sweet
music when it screams by. There's a lot to be
said for a guy who makes a lil' one go fast, but
the shaking of the earth beneath a big one is
awsome.  When they first quit racing Allisons and
went to jet turbines I thought the earth had come
to an end - -but now, there is a certain
mezmerizing effect of hearing that jet engine
scream by at a bazillion RPM on the ground! If it
races, it must be neat!!!

--- JAMES  CANNON <dr.piston@worldnet.att.net>

=== message truncated ===

=====