Re: Electronics and New Stuff

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Electronics and New Stuff
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 11:09:23 -0700
Rich,
One of my favorite tee-shirts is the Dozier Hegarty shirt with the liner
with the old paint job ... Chrysler flathead power ...with "The Trailing
Edge of Technology" lettered aross the top of the circle holding the car.
There will never be a happier guy on the salt than Dave Dozier when he went
222 with that car.
Wes ... in the Greatest Snow on Earth