Re: Book

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Book
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:47:05 -0800 (PST)
NAW.  The car is just a legend. No two ways about
it.
 I remember way back then reading how ingenious
the guys were for interpreting the rules and
chopping the top with the famous raked
windshield, resulting in a much lower profile
than was really intended in the rules.  I had a
picture of it tacked to the ceiling over my bunk
bed for a year or so back then, remininding
myself every night that I wanted a neat car like
that.  I also had a picture of it inside my
school note book, and spent more time looking at
it than studying algebra.  Almost failed algebra,
but have built a lot of cool cars since then.

--- "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>

=====
Dick J in East Texas
 - - ECTA #72 - -