Re: Book

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Book
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:37:31 -0800
John,

Puzzles me John, but the car only ran in the fifties, then disappeared
until I brought back in 1980. It really has received its share of press,
and there are many cars, including yours, that are just as noteworthy as
performers. It is just possible that people have heard and seen too much
of the car the last few years.

Tom