Re: Flatheads Etc.

To: John Linville <bellytk@nh.ultranet.com>, V4GR@aol.com, OHFASTONE@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Flatheads Etc.
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:39:55 -0800 (PST)

--- John Linville <bellytk@nh.ultranet.com>
wrote:
I have two grandsons, Evan and
> Danny, and two good 8BA
> blocks squirreled away in the garage for them
> along with the heads,
> manifolds, etc they'll need to run them when
> the time comes.  Just hope the
> Good Lord let's "Poppa" hang on to pit crew for
> them.
>
> regards, John

I'm sure the "Big Race Marshal in the Sky" will
give you a chance to get those boys off on the
right foot.  I've got a 14 year-old daughter
(second marriage to a much younger wife) who I'm
sure amazes the boys at school with her
discussions of "cookie-cutter" Chevys vs.
flatheads and hemis! She can't wait until she's
old enough for John to let her run the little "G"
car at Maxton and she swears she'll run the hemi
at Bonneville!!!

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  -  FX/GMR