healeys

[Healeys] High clutch

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] High clutch
From: Don via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 09:15:10 -0400
My 65 BJ8 clutch catches after I depress the pedal about 1 to 2 inches from the
rest position . Iâ??ve replaced the clutch master cylinder and the slave
cylinder. And Iâ??ve bled the system . Thereâ??s. No slipping of the clutch .
Car has 60,000 on it with Iâ??m sure the original clutch. Is there any way to
make it catch more mid way when I depress the pedal?  I know there are no
threaded rods on either the pedal box or at the transmission end . Maybe a
different length rod coming out of the slave cylinder?
       Thanks , Don

Sent from my iPhone