healeys

Re: [Healeys] fuel pump

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fuel pump
From: Kees Oudesluijs via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 17:39:46 +0200
That is a SU electronic fuel pump from Burlen. Seems to me it has been
inundated and not been drained in time.
If I am not mistaken the optical sets Dave Dubois manufactured and
fitted to the pumps are still being supplied by Mel de Haas in the
Netherlands. At the time he worked in close cooperation with Dave.

Kees Oudesluijs

--
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com