healeys

[Healeys] Rubber talk - grommets

To: Healey list <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Rubber talk - grommets
From: Alan Seigrist via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 09:16:19 +0800

--000000000000dea3f905bb92157b

All -

With all this talk about installing wiper grommet bobbins, got me thinking
- how do you install grommets on tach/speedo/oil pressure/temp sender lines
without cutting the grommets?  The grommets are impossible to fit over the
ends of these cables....

So far I am having to cut the grommets but I think there must be a better
way.

Thanks,

Alan

--000000000000dea3f905bb92157b

ng wiper grommet bobbins, got me thinking - how do you install grommets on =
tach/speedo/oil pressure/temp sender lines without cutting the grommets?=C2=
=A0 The=C2=A0grommets are impossible to fit over the ends of these cables..=

--000000000000dea3f905bb92157b--

--===============4386849768071084625==