healeys

Re: [Healeys] POR15 in frame?

To: britfan1@epix.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] POR15 in frame?
From: Keith Pennell via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 20:53:59 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3453069_1558960994.1572296039315

Sarah,
During the resto of my BN7 I removed the front caps of the main frame rails=
.=C2=A0 They needed to be remade.=C2=A0 While removed I used the hose and t=
ank of an old sprayer to sprayer Waxoyl into the main rails.=C2=A0 The prod=
uct was only thinned enough to make it sprayable with the set up.=C2=A0 Mad=
e up an extension so I could reach all the way back.=C2=A0 In theory it sho=
uld be a good thing.=C2=A0 However, these cars are no longer driven daily a=
s in their early lives so any such treatment is probably an overkill.=C2=A0=
 Still no harm in doing what you propose.Keith