healeys

[Healeys] Chassis seams

Subject: [Healeys] Chassis seams
From: per at schoerner.se (Per Schoerner)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 09:51:39 +0100
Simon
Don?t do this, it will only trap water and look very, well, unprofessional. And
it wont help, it will also be damaged by the jack. Use a piece of wood, 2?by3?
on top of your jack instead.
If you really want something welded you should replace that piece of the frame
with something that has a standing plate inside it.

Best regards, Per

Skickat fr?n min iPhone