healeys

[Healeys] Healey Parts

Subject: [Healeys] Healey Parts
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 06:54:37 -0700
If it's a County brand pump, beware.  I got 60K miles on one, but when
it started to leak I replaced it with a quality rebuild. Unfortunately,
the rubber bellows on the seal split on a road trip and I had Moss
overnight a new pump (County) which I installed in a motel parking lot.
On first start, the shaft separated and the fan went into my radiator,
causing a leak.  Overnighted another--with a new radiator--and it
arrived with a broken shaft, even though I had instructed Moss to
inspect it carefully before shipping.  Had to trailer the car home from
Green River, WY.  Moss made good on the parts and split the cost of the
trailer with me.

Bob