healeys

Re: [Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 7:43:45 -0400
After having already driven 1400 miles and still 600 to go--going to and around
Conclave, I can vouch strongly for the clip-on side view mirror.  You actually
can see the right side pretty good as well as the left---and yesterday we drove
0ver 300 miles of solid rain with luggage strapped to the luggage rack.  Happy
to have had the clip-on side view mirror

tom

---- Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl> wrote:

Another good idea is using a wide angle interior mirror that clips over
the existing interior mirror. I have used one for years and showes that
when driving with the top down you do not need a passenger side mirror
at al and it even covers a