healeys

[Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:41:24 -0700 (PDT)
Team,

I have have what I believe are called Lucas style mirrors.

Like these:  http://www.victoriabritish.com/Features/T6/T6MR1.htm

They are mounted on the doors just aft of the wing vents.

They are useless. I get a good view of the rear tires and that's as high as
they go.

I'd like to move them, but to where? I thought on the fenders out over the
tires was cool but the body shop guy says they're not that functional out there
and it visually screws up the lines of the fender which are an important design
element of the BJ8.

Lastly, I am 6'0" tall.  I had to get the rearview mirror extension to raise it
up enough to see out the back.

All that being said, where do I put the mirrors.

Greg