healeys

Conclave Burlington Vermont

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conclave Burlington Vermont
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:31:31 -0400
Hello all,

In a couple of days (only 2 more sleeps as we used to say when we were kids)
we head to Burlington Vermont for 5 days of Healey happenings at the AHCA
Conclave. We'll look forward to renewing old acquaintances, making new ones,
talking Healeys, seeing Healeys, driving Healeys, judging Healeys, and
generally having a fabulous time.

I will be involved in the National Concours Registry judging again this year.
If all the cars registered for judging actually show up, we have 9 cars to
prejudge Monday morning at the Popularity car show site. Once the 9 pass the
prejudging, they will go on to the final judging Tuesday. I sincerely hope
these cars get driven to and from the event. That is what it's all about;
build the best car you can and then drive it.

I've been in Email conversation with many good folks on this list and look
forward to meeting you if you attend the Conclave. It's always great to put a
face to a name.

A few of us will be milling around Richard Korns new acquisition, a 1956 BN2
with just over 13,000 original miles. It's a real time capsule and will prove
to be of great interest to us "authenticity nuts". We plan to do a bit of an
informal review of the car some time during the week.

Here's wishing all of you safe and fun motoring to and from the Conclave. See
you there.

Rich Chrysler