healeys

Volt meter

To: "Healey Mail Group" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Volt meter
From: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:02:02 -0700
I'm considering additng a volt meter to the Healey.  I have a period Lucas
ammeter I purchased from the Nocks, originally from a TD or a TF, with the
magnolia face, that matches very well.  Does anyone know if there is a
vintage volt meter that would match available?  I've checked sources for
Smiths gauges, and while they have a "vintage" volt meter with a magnolia
face, it still looks too modern compared to the ammeter and the other BN7
gauges.  Thanks in advance for any leads.

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA