healeys

Re: Special for sale

To: "Ross Maylor" <rvmaylor@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Special for sale
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:46:52 +0800
I wonder if the Rack and Pinion stearing is original from the factory or a
hack MGB rack refit?

I do think the instrument cluster is nicely done on this car, however.

I note the car has a 100 heater in it and 100 style interior door cables,
which is weird, a MkIII wing badge (must have been stuck on by a PO) and the
front wheel track is too wide... must be why the flares have been put on.
It also looks like there's some weird prototype of the BJ8 glove box on this
car.

Alan