healeys

RE: Special for sale

To: "Ross Maylor" <rvmaylor@shaw.ca>, "Healey Forum"
Subject: RE: Special for sale
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:27:35 +1000
G'day

My heavens I can't believe how prices are going up and up.

This is a genuine factory X number car.

This car was for sale on eBay less than a year back for way less than
US$100K. It looks as if it has had some $$$ spent on it and I'm pleased
to see that the white trim has been replaced.

Makes me think what a well looked after BN3 would be worth?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia