healeys

RE: Alternative fuel pump

To: "'M Lempert'" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: RE: Alternative fuel pump
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:26:17 -0700
Mike,

Thanks for the research.  Just to clarify my previous usage of "round".

I use the Posi-flo types. (The ones I was calling "round").

The gold-flo is the "posh" version. (The ones most call "round").

The older square bodied pumps (not on the web page shared) are loudest are
probably being phased out in favor of the Posi-flo.

Looks like great weekend conditions for driving in the Golden Gate area !!

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org
VP/Events Director GGAHC  www.goldengatehealeys.com