healeys

missing trafficator part

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: missing trafficator part
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:27:48 -0700
Can anyone provide a spare for the following trafficator part or can anyone
provide me with the exact dimensions so I can fabricate one from scratch.  The
part is not available anywhere from suppliers I've checked.

The part is the small cylindrical metal disc with a pin on each face which
fits into the slots of the cubical metal piece that has a spring opposite into
the bakelite part of the lever.  The part needed rolls back and forth when the
turn signal lever is moved right or left, pushing the return dogs out.  I have
a photo of the piece while disassembling the traficator but it has gone
missing.

I'd appreciate any help.  Thanks.
Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma