healeys

Re: Front Shroud Removal

To: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Shroud Removal
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:20:03 -0400
Hi John,
I've never had a front shroud that wouldn't pop free with some steady even
pressure along the side flanges either side between the bulkhead and the
dash area. Be careful trying to use any tools in there or you could easily
cause harm to the shroud. I've found that if you place a straight block of
wood along the turned flange to avoid particular pressure points and applied
strong but even pressure, it'll pop.

Rich Chrysler