healeys

Re: British Classic Car Show

To: redbn7@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Classic Car Show
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:41:56 EST
I tried to buy this car last summer (on someone else's behalf) and we
stopped around 200K. I talked with Tom and Kay Kovacs about the car and Tom
predicted this scenario would happen.

The special Healeys like a 100-S are desirable for those who want to
participate in the vintage races like Mille Miglia. No longer are they coveted
by
just the Healey fraternity but they are viewed by the vintage racers as
relatively cheap race cars for those who want to enter the historic events. So
we
have an outside force driving the Healey market. Not just the value of the  car
but the fact that the car can allow you an entry into an event.

I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with my counterfeit Rally Car  knowing
I have less than 12K invested.

Jim Werner

In a message dated 2/20/06 8:41:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,