healeys

Re: BJ-8 wiring harness

To: "Don Day" <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>, "healey list"
Subject: Re: BJ-8 wiring harness
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:30:53 -0700
I have bought 3 wiring harness for my various BN7 BT7 restorations from
British Wiring, 708-481-9050.  Excellent quality the only problem is for my
specific cars, two of the pigtails for the instrument lights are missing.
Not a big deal, just solder in 2 from the old harness.  Check them out at:
www.britishwiring.com.

John Snyder
BT7 MK1
BT7 MK2