healeys

BJ-8 wiring harness

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ-8 wiring harness
From: Don Day <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:57:59 -0700 (PDT)
I just got my  67 BJ-8 home from the body shop frame off restoration.I'm
thinking one of the first things I want to do is buy a wiring harness and
install it. My question is, is  there anyone that has any past experience
buying a harness and from who.And who to stay away from.I'm thinking of going
with cloth wraped over pvc coated wires.
                                                      Don Day
                                                       67 BJ-8
                                                      Assonet, MA
                                                      fsufan1952@yahoo.com