healeys

Friday Funnies

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Friday Funnies
From: STEV0001@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:13:14 EDT
OK...You guys started  it.........................

Can you cry under  water?

How important does a  person have to be before they are considered
assassinated instead of just  murdered?

If money doesn't grow  on trees then why do banks have branches?

Since bread is square, then why  is sandwich meat round?

Why do you have to "put your two cents  in"..  .  but it's only a "penny for
your  thoughts"?  Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in  heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried
in for  eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What  disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the  moon before we figured out it would be a
good idea to put wheels on  luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies  wake up like
every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it  still called a hearing?

If you drink Pepsi at work in the Coke factory,  will they fire you?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why  do people pay to go up to the top of tall buildings and then put money
in  binoculars to look at things on the ground?

How come we choose from just  two people for President and fifty for Miss
America?

Why do doctors leave  the room while you change?  They're going to see you
naked  anyway.

If a 911 operator has a heart attack, whom does he/she  call?

Do illiterate people  get the full effect of Alphabet soup?

Who was the first  person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze
these dangly things here,  and drink whatever comes out!"

Why do toasters always have a setting that  burns the toast to a horrible
crisp, which no decent human being would  eat?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the  freezer?

When your photo is taken for your driver's license, why do they  tell you to
smile?  If you are stopped by the police and asked for  your license, are you
going to be smiling?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no  one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

Can a hearse carrying a  corpse drive in the carpool lane?

If the professor on Gilligan's  Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why
 can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why do people point to their wrist when  asking for the time, but don't point
to their crotch when they ask where the  bathroom is?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all  fours?  They're both
dogs!

What do you call male  ballerinas?

Can blind people see their dreams?  Do they  dream?

If Wyle E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why  didn't he
just buy dinner?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable  oil is made from vegetables,
what is baby oil made from?

If electricity  comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Is Disney World the  only people trap operated by a mouse?

Do the Alphabet song  and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try  singing the two songs above?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's  outside the hemisphere, but call
it a hemorrhoid when it's in your  rear?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad  at you,
but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out the  window?
Do you ever wonder  whose cruel idea it was to put an "s" in the word  "lisp"?

Do you ever wonder why  you gave me your e-mail address in the first  place?