healeys

Re: Birth Announcment

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Birth Announcment
From: "Woerpel's" <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:57:03 -0500
Congratulations to the Dickson family!!  Now the fun starts!  My two
offspring were most helpful in bleeding brakes, clutches and restoring.
My son and I are off to Elkhart Sunday, he in one car me in the other.
See what you have to look forward to!
All the best!!
Dave
59 :{)
Burlington WI

how's good old UWM?  I have a couple of former students there.