healeys

Electrical "jimcracks"

To: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>, Charlie
Subject: Electrical "jimcracks"
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:28:52 -0700 (PDT)
WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com> wrote:
... use one of the older generators on a car that's loaded up with electrical
jimcracks.

All,

There's still an opportunity to get your hands on a great 1960 3000 BN7 with no
Electrical jimcracks except those available at that time - like a pair of Lucas
576 Flamethowers.  Drop me a note to learn more about this jimcrack-free ride.

or

If it would make you happier, I'd be willing to throw-in as many jimcracks as
you like - assuming of course the price is right.

Cheers,
Carlos