healeys

AW: distributor springs

To: "Blue One Hundred" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: AW: distributor springs
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:53:39 +0200
Regarding to Marcel Chichak's list the DM6A (40662) had been built into AH3000
MK I/II 1959 - 1964. So you can look-out for any of these.

Regards

Eric            BT7
Heinsberg/Germany

Richard -

Most disty parts are only available new as a complete set (i.e. with
vacuum advance etc etc,), so if you want this stuff, you basically
have to rebuild the whole thing.  The other option is to find a good
used disty somewhere off a BJ7... the springs rarely, if ever go bad.
Used ones usually will suffice.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8